Need to Know
Here is what you should know before you arrive at the rodeo.
- Save time and money—buy authorized tickets at JHRodeo.com only
- Get tickets early as many of our rodeos sell out quickly
- Tickets are non-refundable
- The rodeo grounds are located at 447 Snow King Ave. in Jackson, WY
- Bring your printed tickets or e-tickets and proceed straight to the gates to save time
- Arrive early (we recommend 7:15 p.m.) to beat the crowds, avoid the lines and choose your general admission seats
- Gates open at 6:30 p.m.
- All rodeos start at 8 p.m. and end between 9:30 and 10:00 p.m.
- No outside food or drink—enjoy our full concessions including burgers and dogs and adult beverages (beer and hard seltzer)
- No backpacks or coolers (all bags will be subject to search)
- No dogs allowed at the rodeo grounds
- No lawn chairs—small seat cushions and blankets are allowed
- Flying drones is prohibited
- Please do not approach, try to pet, or reach into the pens of our rodeo animals—remember they are wild!
- We are cowboys—we rodeo RAIN OR SHINE
- The rodeo is accessible to people with disabilities with ADA-approved seating and parking